EasyCut – uniquely KRONE
- The cutterbar is permanently lubricated, fully welded and absolutely leak-proof
- Wedge-shaped profile Clean cutting
- Extra wide and hardened flotation skids
- No inner shoe Blockage-free mowing
- Massive spur gears Efficient driveline
SafeCut – the new disc shear-off system brings unique protection and operational reliability to EasyCut mowers with and without conditioner. The situation is familiar to every farmer – a disc collides with a foreign object, is damaged and requires repair. Offering a maximum of protection, the KRONE SafeCut does not transfer the full shockload to the spur gears. Instead, the roll pin in the sprocket driveshaft breaks when there is a momentary overload. The pinion shaft continues spinning, jacking up the disc in question and moving it out of the risk zone and the orbit of the neighbouring discs. As a result, SafeCut prevents damage to the spur gears and the neighbouring discs.
The moment of impact: The roll pin shears off. This cuts the driveline and stops the disc, which jacks 15 mm (0.6") up a thread. This eliminates any risk of colliding and damaging the neighboring disc.