Delicate and broad-leaved crops as leguminosae are best conditioned by the interlocking KRONE CRi roller conditioner, which features two chevron profiled rotors. This conditioner is typically operated in Lucerne, where it ensures gentle treatment of the delicate leaves whilst crimping the stems to ensure faster and more uniform wilting.
- CRi – the ideal conditioner for Lucerne
- 25 cm (9.8") diameter rotor for smooth crop flow
- Polyurethane coating for long service life
- Separate roller drive for high throughputs
- Chevron profiled rollers for a film grip on the crop