Often imitated, but never duplicated, Woods offers a full line of rugged, high-quality attachments with innovative features that increase productivity, maximize performance, and minimize down time – whether they’re needed for commercial use or general lawn care projects.
Over 55 years of experience engineering and manufacturing landscape equipment has created a line of reliable, high-quality tools to meet, and exceed, the demands of our customers from professional landscapers to property owners. Trust Woods for all your landscaping needs
Woods landscape rakes are built with rugged durability for tough clean-up jobs, as well as fine raking features for light-duty lawn care and general maintenance.
- High-strength, box-type beams and spring-steel tines handle rocks, dirt, and sand
- Adjustable angles and 360-degree pivot control flow of material to left, right, or center
- One-inch tine spacing provides superior material collection for a smooth, even grade
- Optional dual-gauge wheels for depth control
- Heavy pivot components increase product longevity
- Large, structural tine beam channel holds alloy spring steel tines firmly
- Fast, easy and safe hook-ups with ASABE Quick-Hitch compatibility
- Optional gauge wheels allow better depth control and optional parking stand for easier attachment