Since 1946, Woods has grown to become the undisputed mowing expert. This legacy began with the development of the first tractor-mounted rotary cutter and continues today with unmatched product innovation and service.
Put our products to the test in your own back yard. Rugged, dependable and productive – Woods rotary cutters are designed for the extremes of real-world use. No matter if you’re cutting brush or mowing pastures, Woods has the rotary cutter to fit your needs.
Woods rotary cutters – dedicated to craftsmanship and innovation for more than 60 years.
Easy to Use
The proven leader in the cutter business delivers a full line of durable easy-to-use rotary cutters. Choose our classic belt-driven model or a 30-,
40-, 50- or 60-series model loaded with features that help you work efficiently and effectively – whatever you’re cutting or shredding.
- A floating hitch allows the cutter to follow the terrain.
Cross steep inclines and ditches with ease.
- Changing cutting blades is a snap with the exclusive
Woods Quick Change Blade Pin System, standard on
all gear-driven dual-spindle cutters. 50-Series models
also feature a large blade access window in the deck.
- The 50-series offers variable wheel spacing so you can
adjust the wheels for row crops.
Hard to Break
You’ll rely on your Woods rotary cutter for years because we still manufacture them with the same dependable quality that we’ve built in since 1946.
- Woods gearboxes feature heat-treated, alloy steel gears
that stand up to the demands of rotary cutting.
- Sloped-top decks shed water and debris to prevent
rust and corrosion and wrap around a heavy steel
- Spring cushion axles reduce stress spikes to keep your
Woods rotary cutter delivering high-performance cutting.2
- Factory balanced stump jumpers are standard. Avoid
hazards and save your blades from wear and tear.1
1) N/A on belt-driven models
2) N/A on DS8.30 and DS10.40