When plowing snow just doesn’t do the complete job, turn to your Woods snow blower to quickly and efficiently clear the way.
The superior two-stage design means more throwing force with less horsepower and the superior discharge chute design means less plugging. Woods snow blowers are built tough to provide reliable performance in heavy, wet or even frozen snow.
- Three-point hitch: Cat 1 on SB 54S and SB 64S, Cat 1
and 2 on SB 74C and SB 84C (all models are ASAE
- Designed specifically for subcompact and compact tractors
- Move large amounts of snow in a short time with working
widths from 54- to 84-inches
- Get more throwing force with less horsepower than singlestage
snow blowers with Woods’ two-stage design
- Reinforced steel side plates offer exceptional durability
- Make quick and easy adjustments using the optional
hydraulic or electric chute rotator