When plowing snow just doesn’t do the complete job, turn to your Woods snow blower to quickly and efficiently clear the way.
The superior two-stage design means more throwing force with less horsepower and the superior discharge chute design means less plugging. Woods snow blowers are built tough to provide reliable performance in heavy, wet or even frozen snow.
- Three-point hitch: Cat 2 and 3
- These heavy-duty snow blowers have plenty of room to tackle the
big storms with working widths from 84- to 108-inches, and up
to a 38-inch working height
- Adjustments are a breeze with the 200-degree hydraulic chute
rotation (standard on every SS model)
- Ensure faster, easier and safer hook-ups with ASAE
- Double your snow throwing power with two feeder augers
on the SS 96-2 and SS 108-2 models