POWERFULLY COMPACT 300 SERIES
The revised new 300 Series range of skid steer loaders and compact track loaders are the evolution of New Holland skid steer loader design. The unique New Holland machines deliver comfort and performance in a compact package:
• Compact dimensions – under 2m high & just over 1.5m wide on the smallest model
• Excellent stability and weight distribution maximise performance and safety
• All-round visibility ensures high manoeuvrability and faster work cycles
• Comfort Deluxe Cab features excellent ergonomics and best-in-class comfort
• New colour display featuring integrated reversing camera
• Wheels or tracks, Super Boom or Radial Lift - the choice is yours
• Choose simple mechanical or smooth electro-hydraulic controls offering advanced settings
BOOM ＆ PERFORMANCE
FAST IN EXECUTION, SMOOTH IN OPERATION
The New Holland skid steer loader & compact track loader ranges feature a total of 12 models, with operating loads ranging from 590kg to 2045kg, and lift heights from 2.85m to 3.35m. New Holland knows that these machines will be used in a wide variety of applications, so have been engineered by design to offer versatility as standard. Whether you are handling bales, sweeping yards, feeding your cattle in winter or snow blowing, you’ve found your perfect farming partner to boost your productivity with fast cycle times resulting from it’s perfect balance, excellent stability and powerful hydraulic system.
FAST CYCLE TIMES, SMOOTH OPERATION
The reliable hydraulic system delivers responsive controls and fast cycle times. In-line hydraulic pumps produce less noise and provide extra smooth operation. Add the optional highflow hydraulics on all models except the L313 & L316, to run attachments hour after hour.
SAVE TIME BETWEEN JOBS
The 300 Series dual-range transmission provides travel speeds in excess of 17kph (13kph on compact track loaders) to save time on and between job sites. It is standard on the L320, L321, L328, L334 and all compact track loaders.
BEST-IN-CLASS BOOM GEOMETRY
The New Holland 300 Series feature Radial Lift or Super Boom models, to cater for the specific needs of your business.
• For loading & lifting, the patented vertical lift geometry of the Super Boom system enables operators to load material far beyond the reach and height of most other skid steer loader designs. The exceptional forward reach afforded by this design makes loading bales and reaching over feed barriers an effortless task
• For pushing & digging, the Radial Lift geometry gives outstanding power through the direct connection of the boom with the frame. Productivity in applications such as manure handling, soil moving and yard scraping is boosted by their outstanding breakout force
MAKE COMFORT A PRIORITY
The Comfort Deluxe Cab offers up to 25% more internal width than competition with greater head room and leg room. New features include the colour display with integrated rear camera, improved joystick controls to reduce thumb fatigue, Bluetooth radio and a USB port to charge mobile devices. 300 Series loaders also provide automatic straight-line tracking (on EH models only) to improve productivity and precision when working with a trencher or cold planer.
WIDE, COMFORTABLE CAB
The 300 Series cab is one of the widest in the industry. It’s easy to enter and exit. Full-covering trim absorbs noise. The visibility panel on the cab roof gives you a clear view in all directions, even to the raised bucket or attachments. The fully sealed and pressurized cab minimizes dust and exhaust infiltration. Seat choices include the optional suspension seat or the heated, composite air-ride seat for maximum support and ultimate comfort. An optional, factory-installed lap bar is offered on all models.
ALL ROUND VISIBILITY
A comprehensive view of the job site makes it easier for you to work productively and safely. The new 300 Series deliver:
• Clear and unobstructed view of the attachment and bucket edge
• Large visibility panel in the cab roof for a clear view of the attachment at full height
• High visibility mesh side screens
• Narrow cab pillars to maximize visibility
• The fully sealed and pressurized cab minimizes dust and exhaust infiltration
• Seat choices include the optional suspension seat or the heated,composite air-ride seat for maximum support
• An optional, factory-installed lap bar is offered on all models
VERSATILITY AND ERGONOMICS
A choice of control style is available: mechanical or electro-hydraulic (EH) controls can be selected.
• New, ergonomically designed joysticks allow for a lower-profile control grip and feature soft buttons to reduce thumb fatigue
• New pods positioned below the joysticks provide more room between the operator’s knees
• Electro-hydraulic controls are switchable between ISO to H pattern
• Models built with electro-hydraulic controls feature multiple speed and sensitivity settings, allowing operators to personalize the controls
• Electro-hydraulic control mounts feature horizontal and vertical adjustment to suit every operator
• Mechanical control models employ hand levers for direction control and foot pedals for boom function
NEW 8” COLOUR DISPLAY
The new 8 inch colour display is available on Electro-hydraulic control models, and is mounted to the right hand cab post to display all of your machines working parameters. It is easy to navigate and includes an automatically activated reversing camera for added safety.
• Key machine information is displayed such as engine performance information, RPM, fuel level, battery voltage, hydraulic oil temperature, engine temperature, and trip screen
• Engine settings menu includes economy mode, engine protection and ignition timeout settings
• Electro-hydraulic control settings are easily modified in the relevant menu• The reversing camera can be set to engage automatically in reverse or can be always on
• Camera guidance lines can be activated depending on operator preference
New Holland 300 Series comply with Tier 4A & Tier 4B regulations, cutting emissions levels, with over 90% less particulate matter (PM) and 50% less nitrogen oxide (NOx) than the previous generation. In addition, when you don’t need the full power of the machine, the variable flow hydraulic pump only uses the power required leading to significant extra-fuel savings as well as reduced operating noise.
• Diesel PM (particulate matter) Catalyst traps the residual particulate contained in the exhaust gas of the engine
• Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (CEGR) process is now controlled electronically to achieve greater performance and fuel efficiency, as well as even greater reliability - for example, to help protect the engine from overheating
• The external Cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system ensures efficient air handling and high engine power density with the shortest load response time
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) utilizes a chemical process in order to break down pollutants from diesel engines in the exhaust stream, turning them into less harmful components. DOC does not require regeneration and it is a maintenance-free component
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) physically traps particulate matter from the engine exhaust. Electronic controls will trigger an automatic regeneration of the DPF system. Additionally, the system can notify the machine operator to manually regenerate the DPF system occasionally when the soot load in the DPF exceeds the range defined for automatic regeneration